The Retail Masterclass Theatre features a series of presentations that provide practical advice on how to maximise ROI & stay competitive in PC & Tech retail. If you are keen to understand more about how to increase your profitability and efficiency while increasing your client base, make sure you attend these sessions!
If you are interested in participating in the Retail Masterclass Theatre as a speaker, please contact Andrew Wooden on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
10:00 – 10:20 Guaranteeing the ideal customer experience in your store
- Sometimes it’s about the little things – a good customer experience can mean sustainable repeat business
- Our experts lay out practical tips to help you raise your business’ game in customer satisfaction, through presentation, product election, advice and staff behaviour
11:00 – 11:20 HR/Staff retention – fortify your workforce
- Keeping your employees happy is as important as keeping your customers happy – and an engaged, motivated workforce is the bedrock of any thriving business
- Get insight by professionals on how to raise morale in the workplace and hold onto your key talent
14:20 – 14:40 Selling online – a new way of thinking
- Trading online is more about setting up a website off the back of your store.
- Explore how eBay and Amazon could offer you a new route to business, as opposed to representing a rival.
- Get tips and learn about strategies to ensure your ecommerce business grows.
15:10 – 15:30 Social media and you
- Having a relationship with your customer base in the modern world means being social media savvy and engaging on many platforms
- Find out from the experts on how to better use your existing Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Learn about how other platforms, such as Instagram can be used for business purposes
15:40 – 16:00 Build Brilliant Business Relationships
- A strong sales strategy is a universal goal for any business – and there’s always more to learn
- Learn about sales force training, motivation, and monitoring
- Get practical advice you can utilise immediately to give your sales operation a fuel injection